Raleigh Small Business Consulting
I founded Vend Raleigh out of a love and great passion for other women’s businesses. I’d love to share what I’ve learned with my three online business to get you as a business owner and your business to the next level!
No matter where you are in your business, haven’t started or been at it for years, I’d love to work one on one with your online business presence to increase engagement on your website, create a marketing plan for greater interaction on social media, get you power networking with other Raleigh small business women, begin to create a valuable email marketing list or whatever your needs are!
I have the experience and can give you clear direction for your business in these areas:
- Professional insight and feedback on your website and social media accounts
- Examine branding and marketing strategies
- Determine steps to become a legal business
- Find the real passion for your business
- Examine what business duties to outsource (and whom to hire)
- Create an email list and create an email marketing plan
- Pick 2 or 3 social media accounts that excite you and make a marketing plan for each
- Blogging for your business and gain visibility with guest blogging
- Connect you with specific business leaders (Mompreneurs) to grow successful with
Meeting with Cary was literally a God-send for me and for my business. I was truly struggling with the direction in which I would be moving our business for the future. Cary was able to understand those difficulties and ask the right questions to help me recognize the importance of knowing what I was really passionate about and how I could use that passion to grow the business. She took the time to look through my website and social media pages and offered great suggestions on how I could improve the look and feel of each one. I have already implemented many of her ideas and I am looking forward to implementing more on our newly updated website. Having started several businesses and Vend Raleigh, Cary has personal knowledge of how to connect to customers, subscribers and others in a truly relational way. If you are looking for someone to get a “fresh set of eyes” on your business, I would highly recommend Cary. Her perspective and advice have been invaluable to me. I am certain that she will bring that same enthusiasm to all her clients.
Michelle Miller, SonShine Wear
The consult was great and outside opinion was nice to hear. The write up of [Cary’s reviews were] very helpful in [allowing me to stay present in the consult and not having to take notes, giving me direction after our meeting.]
Former owner of Stay at Home Rock Star LLC and Social Butterflies NC.
Photos credits to Hanner Studios